2013 Komatsu PC360LC 10 For Sale in Illinois City, Illinois, USA

$ 55,000

Contact Details


The specs of this Komatsu PC360LC-10 excavator for sale are as follows: Air Conditioner, Am FM Radio, JRB Hydraulic Coupler, Lighting, Pilot Control, Stick, long. Comes with Two Buckets: 32" Bucket, 54" Bucket. The Engine Starts Runs and Works but Has a Noticeable Knock Noise Will Need Repair. Cooling System, Hydraulics, Electrical All in Very Good Condition With No Issues. U/c Carrier Rollers Front & Rear @ 50% Remaining. Idlers Links @ 70% Remaining. Pins Bushings External @ 60 % Remaining. Pins Bushings Internal @ 20 % Remaining. Track Rollers @ 80% Remaining. ( Engine knocks )

Basic Information

  • Category:
  • Brand / Model:
    Komatsu / PC360LC 10
  • Year:
  • Condition:
  • Hours:
  • Serial:
  • Location:
    Illinois City, Illinois
  • Country:
  • Price:
    $ 55,000
MY Equipment


Download Our Mobile App

Get your Industrial Equipment Supplier on your phone! The Equipment Anywhere app offers the same great features as the full website and can be downloaded from both the iOS Store and Google Play. App users will be able to search and find equipment that they are looking for or advertise equipment that they are looking to sell through the mobile application. No matter the size or format, Equipment Anywhere is a one of a kind online marketplace for heavy equipment, industrial vehicles, and machine attachments!